| Durable and versatile, the Symat 50 electromechanical offset pivot guide is engineered to accommodate web widths up to 21.0" (533 mm) wide and tensions up to 140 lbf (623 N). This guide is ideal for edge, line or center guiding applications where short entry and exit spans are required. Built for long-lasting reliable operation, the Symat 50 delivers fast response for highly-accurate web positioning. This guide is available a rollerface range from 8” to 24” (203 mm to 610 mm). Optional Servo-Center provides automatic guide centering to speed the setup and threading process.
- Fast, accurate web positioning for web widths up to 21.0" (533 mm).
- Precise, backlash-free actuator and DC servomotor.
- Durable construction for low maintenance and long-lasting reliability.
- Accommodates all threading styles.
- Optional Servo-Center available to speed setup and threading.
- All standard Fife sensors and processors can be used for edge, center or line guiding.
- Optional mounting brackets and stands are available.
- Custom designs are available upon request.
2.25"- 6.0" (57 mm - 152 mm)
Maximum Correction (Based on Guide Span):
±1.24" (31 mm)
Up to 140 lbf (623 N)