Need accurate web readings when your process line is hot? Then check out the performance you'll receive in high temperature environments with the SE-32 Fiber Optic Sensor. This web guide sensor is specifically designed for use in high-temperature environments. By utilizing the latest in fiber optic technology, this sensor can deliver accurate performance in demanding applications such a hot glue nozzle positioning, high-temperature webs, and coatings.
The SE-32 has a control range of 0.75" (19 mm) and a standard sensing gap of 3.25" (83 mm). In pairs, the sensor can be used to center guide the web. Singularly, it can be used to guide or chase the edge of the web.
- Utilizes fiber optic technology to transmit and receive infrared light.
- Unaffected by variations in temperature.
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight.
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Standard sensing gap is 3.25" (83 mm) with a control range of 0.75" (19 mm).
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Eliminates waste.