Load your roll onto this full-length Series 800 Strip Air Shaft and experience the perfect combination of balance and torque. These advanced shafts have a two-piece expanding element body design, non-metallic retraction springs, durable poly bladder, and a fail-safe multi-circuit air system, with check valves to ensure that a loss of air in one element will not affect the expansion and performance of the other elements.
The Series 800 Shaft is designed for standard- to heavy-duty in 1.5" to 16" (37.5 mm to 406 mm) ID cores. This shaft's full-length strip design delivers full length grip and excellent torque characteristics, making it ideal for medium- to heavy- duty unwind and rewind applications.
- Advanced strip design delivers ideal combination of balance and torque.
- Two-piece expanding elements can be changed easily, without even removing the shaft from the machine.
- Journal detail can be customized to fit existing equipment.
- Available in many sizes to accommodate any converting application.
- Faster, easier shaft handling maximizes productivity.
- Durable construction designed to withstand abuse and abrasion.
- Manufactured to your specifications.
- Side, end or dual valves
- Rotary union and remote valves
- Cantilevered support mounting
- Aluminum, steel or alloy bodies
- Corrosion resistant finishes
Application: Meduim- to Heavy-Duty
ID Core Sizes:
1.5" to 16"
(37.5 mm to 406 mm)