| Control any size clutch or brake with optimum resolution with the PS-24 & PS-90 Power Supplies. These current regulated power supplies are used for the control of magnetic particle clutches and brakes in unwind, rewind, or intermediate tension control applications.
The PS-24 & PS-90 provide a small amount of reverse current circuitry as a standard feature to minimize the drag torque of a clutch / brake, allowing greater controllability in the lowest torque range. With selectable current ranges, these compact enclosures can be mounted inside the machine cabinet, allowing your operator to adjust torque through a remotely mounted potentiometer. Alternatively, the PS-24 & PS-90 can be controlled by a 0-10 VDC input from a PLC or other automatic control device. Both power supplies mount inside the Cygnus-E tension control as convenient package.
- Provides control for a magnetic particle clutch or brake
- Current regulated output in selectable ranges
- Manually adjusts through a remotely mounted potentiometer or controlled by a 0 to 10 VDC input from an automatic controller
- Compact enclosure requires minimal space
- Conveniently mounts inside the Cygnus-E enclosure
- Simplicity of DIN rail mounting CE compliant and UL listed
Provides control for a magnetic particle clutch or brake
Manually adjusts through a remotely mounted potentiometer