When sensor repositioning is required in your process line due to variations in web materials, variable web widths, and multiple job width changes, then the SE-34 Lazer*Wide Sensor is perfect for your application. This innovative sensor provides automatic setup and custom proportional band to accommodate these frequent changes without manually repositioning the sensor.
With a programmable control range of 2.44" to 73.20" (62 mm to 1859 mm), the SE-34 provides a wide sensor field of view without any moving parts for repositioning, delivering vastly improved system reliability. This sensor can be used with any processor that accepts analog input and can be connected to a serial bus for more advanced applications.
- Innovative design allows for automatic setup and custom proportional band without manually repositioning the sensor.
- Wide, programmable control range for guiding either web edge.
Configurable to any web width up to 200" (5080 mm).
- Ideal for opaque and some nonwoven materials.
- Unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight
- Web width monitoring.
- Sensing gap 2" to 12" (50.8 mm to 304.7 mm)
- Maximum continuous field of view; 73.0" (1.854 m) , with 30 segments at 2.44" (62 mm) per segment.
- Web centerline and machine centerline calculation and calibration.,
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies ensure quick and easy installation.
- Electrostatic discharge protection.
Laser Protection Class:
IEC Class III A – 5 mW
at 630-680 nM
US/CD Class II A – 1 mW
at 630-680 nM
41º to 122º F (5º to 50º C)