The SE-33 Carpet Tuft Sensor utilizes fiber optic technology to determine carpet tuft position, rather than the edge of the carpet backing. Additionally, the unique design of the SE-33 enables it to guide the edge of any color or shape carpet tuft. The SE-33 has a control range of 0.75" (19 mm). In pairs, the sensor can be used for guiding to the center of the carpet tufting. Singularly it can be used to guide or chase the tuft edge.
- Unique design senses carpet tuft instead of carpet backing.
- Not affected by color or shape of carpet backing or tuft.
- Utilizes Fiber Optic technology to transmit and receive infrared light.
- Unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight.
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Control range is 0.75" (19 mm).
- Eliminates waste - less trimming, dyes and adhesives.