Series 600 Leaf Shaft
Successful roll control, elimination of thin wall core deformation and proven performance through years of satisfied customers all testify to Tidland’s internal element leaf-style shafts. Most durable design for slender shafts as required on two drum winders and other heavy duty applications. The 360º radial expanding grip along the entire leaf face delivers more winding surface and allows for the winding of single or multiple rolls, with or without cores.
With smooth, polished external leaves, these shafts are particularly suited for delicate materials. Leaf Shafts are built tough, with bodies constructed of standard steel or alloy steel, and internal tubes made of durable, hard-wearing rubber.
Simple modular construction and standardized components mean quick off-the-shelf spares service and easy in-plant air system maintenance when necessary.
- Leaf-Style design delivers more winding surface, and is best for the elimination of thin wall core deformation.
- 360º radial expanding grip allows for the winding of single or multiple rolls, with or without cores.
- Journal detail can be customized to fit existing equipment.
- Available in many sizes to accommodate any converting application.
- Faster, easier shaft handling maximizes productivity.
- Durable construction designed to withstand abuse and abrasion.
- Manufactured to your specifications.
- Optional fixed leaf design for concentric high-speed winding.
- Optional cantilevered support to suit machine design needs.
The most durable design available, using smooth steel leaves attached with rivets to provide unequaled performance and reliability. Call or send us a request for literature and a quote to see what these leaf shafts can do for you!
Application: Medium- to heavy-duty rewind
ID Cores: 2" to 6"
(50 mm to 152 mm) ID cores, as well as in coreless operations.