Force5 Air Chucks
Feather Light.Intense Grip. Incredibly Durable. Tidland’s Force5 air chuck offers the lightweight alternative to aluminum chucks at the lowest cost in the market. The Force5 can also take abuse in the toughest environments. The specially engineered polymer expanding element is not only designed for high durability in extreme conditions, but retains its shape over time for ease of insertion and removal.
They are the lightest weight air chuck available and have the greatest gripping force with improved gripping during e-stop & high-torque applications. Paired with Tidland’s Ultrashaft composite air shafts or composite mandrels, you can safely change rolls from 5.91" to 6" (150 mm to 152 mm) ID cores.
- Light Weight: lightest weight air chuck available
- Greatest Gripping Force: improves gripping during e-stop & high-torque application
- Highest Durability: takes abuse in the toughest environment
- Easiest Core Insertion & Removal
- Lowest Cost: all at a lower cost than any other air chuck
We can’t force you to try the amazing new Force5 Air Chucks from Tidland. However, we can report that everyone who has tells us they’ll never go back to anything else. So give us a call at 1-800-426-1000.